Posted by employer
Take a significant part in designing new generation product delivery in the cloud, including Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and Automation.
Be part of the team which is committed to delivering automation that provides the highest systems up-time and operations transparency.
This is a highly technical, hands-on role which requires you to be a great team member as well as an individual contributor.
- Provide solutions using DevOps philosophy to solve automation problems and manage the infrastructure.
- Manage and be responsible for the upkeep of Webcollage's infrastructure.
- Be responsible for meeting performance and availability SLA targets.
- Contribute in the DevOps team to maintain and build out our infrastructure and servers currently operating on AWS and on-premise.
- Evolve infrastructure, server, deployment strategies and testing to support our goal of 99.9% up-time and quick turnaround of deployments for the engineering organization.
- Continuously improve our infrastructure and make it easy to deploy, scalable, secure and fault-tolerant.
- Handle capacity planning, tuning systems stability, provisioning, performance and scaling of the application infrastructure.
- Develop high-level design interaction diagrams, system functionality changes, data model, data flow, high-level interface specifications.
- Help ensure information security best practices for all our hosting environments.
5+ years of IT or software engineering experience.
2+ years of exposure to setting-up and configuring AWS services to best practices.
- Rich Operations skills across; build and release management, Continuous Integration tools and frameworks such as, Git, Ant, Maven, etc.
- Good understanding of version control, and git flow technique.
- Familiarity with at least one configuration management tool: Puppet, Chef or Ansible.
- Good understanding of orchestration/CI integration tools like Jenkins.
- Deep expertise with LAMP stack, and scripting experience in Shell, Perl, Ruby, Groovy or Python
- Expertise in Windows administrative skills.
- Good understanding of standard networking protocols (DNS, DHCP, LDAP, SMTP, etc.)
- Good understanding or familiarity with Cloudformation or Terraform a plus.
- Good understanding of Python object programing - a plus.
- Experience with infrastructure security is a plus.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a plus.