Toast is a rapidly growing startup that's revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by offering the first android based, all-in-one restaurant management platform. With our POS at the core and the additional functionality of credit card processing, loyalty programs, gift cards, online ordering, inventory management and more, Toast makes it easier for restaurant owners and operators to optimize their business.Toast is looking for self-motivated individuals who want to be part of a team that is transforming the way restaurants operate. You will be involved in working with Toast’s restaurant customers to set up the Toast system, train restaurant staff, build a relationship with our customers, and ensure they are successful. We are looking for candidates that like mobile technology, have experience in the restaurant industry, can communicate effectively, and are creative problem solvers. As a startup we move fast and have a lot of opportunity for career growth, so if you’re passionate about your work and want to be in a fun and growing industry join us! You will be helping Toast to grow our business across the US and internationally.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present in front of customers.
- 1-3 years of restaurant industry experience highly desired
- Familiarity with networking concepts and hardware
- Demonstrates attention to detail and strong organization skills
- Ability to problem solve / troubleshoot in a timely manner
- Adaptability,strong work ethic and professionalism during challenging situations.
- This role will require travel within your local area and could include up to 25% US travel.
- Learn the Toast POS system and become a product expert
- Install / configure Toast hardware including terminals, handhelds, printers and other peripherals
- Install networking devices including routers and wireless access points
- Conduct restaurant operation consultation sessions with owners/chefs to configure the Toast POS appropriately
- Run training sessions with front of house, back of house and restaurant management
- Maintain and document implementation plans and network diagrams
- Test / troubleshoot unknown networking problems
- Terminate Ethernet cables if needed
- Ideal candidate will have flexibility with hours and ability to work weekends as needed.
Great opportunity to join the next big thing
Competitive salary & benefits
Mentorship from experienced entrepreneurs