The PebblePost platform is the first to bring digital advertising capabilities to direct mail. Our platform is built on a robust foundation of big data, data science and algorithmic optimization. The PebblePost engineering team works on a set of unique and exciting challenges, innovating and delivering personalized Programmatic Direct Mail®. We process billions of events, store terabytes of information, and send millions of relevant and meaningful offers from brands consumers love.
We are looking for an experienced Front End Web Developer to help our product and engineering teams build the user interface for our campaign management, workflow, and reporting system. This platform is being built from scratch to be intuitive, efficient, and scalable.
This is an incredible opportunity to experience a variety of design challenges in a fast-paced company that truly values your unique skills and viewpoints.
What You’ll Be Up To:
- Develop new user facing web application for workflow and reporting.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future application.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other engineering team members and business staff
What You'll Need To Succeed:
- 3+ years experience designing and implementing web application
- Knowledge of responsive design development to support desktop, mobile, and tablet views of web pages
- Strong experience working with React
- Prototyping skills for front-end work
- Good understanding of one page application, async request handling and Ajax
- Proven ability to troubleshoot issues in production, including root cause analysis
- A collaborative spirit!
- Knowledge of RESTful web services, RxJS