LogRhythm is the pioneer in Threat Lifecycle ManagementTM (TLM) technology, empowering organizations on six continents to rapidly detect, respond to and neutralize damaging cyberthreats. Our TLM platform unifies leading-edge data lake technology, artificial intelligence and security analytics in order to serve as the foundation for the AI-enabled security operations center. We are consistently recognized as a leader in the security intelligence domain and have been placed in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant for 6 consecutive years.
As the Senior Sales Engineer, you will work with LogRhythm’s largest global systems integrators, providing pre-sales technical enablement. You will act as the subject matter expert amongst your peers within LogRhythm, your Partners, and the security community.
- Reside in Dallas, TX
- Work as a trusted Partner advocate, helping LogRhythm’s Global SI Partners understand best practices around advanced deployments, multi-tenant architectures, and use case scenarios which demonstrate an understanding of global compliance laws, and other security standards
- Create, deliver and maintain customized training programs for Partners, and for internal SE Teams at LogRhythm
- Ensure that there is a consistent and timely feedback loop between our Partners and product Teams
- Act as the subject matter expert within the LogRhythm Community
- Assist Partners with the creation of documentation and white papers
- Participate in webinars and presentations at conferences, summits and trade shows.
- Background experience as a security analyst or admin, with skill relevant to threat hunting and security incident management
- Experience designing and managing SIEM Technology in an MSSP environment
- Experience working with global Services Integration companies, and Security VARs
- Ability to travel upon request, and attend customer and company meetings
- Some software development and/or scripting experience (regex, powershell, etc.) would be advantageous
- Experience installing and working with Windows, *NIX, and SQL
- Ability to effectively present solutions via live presentations and remote webinars
- Must have excellent communication and project management skills
- Experience and familiarity with security management products and services
- Some database query language (SQL), report development and search engine experience is desirable
- Domain expertise with IT Operations, and/or Security/Compliance is highly desirable
- Relevant industry certifications (i.e., CISSP, CISA)
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.