Localytics provides a mobile engagement platform for many of the world’s top app publishers including ESPN, Grindr, and HBO. Our customers rely on us to keep their mobile users happy and engaged. We provide tools to drive great app experiences including push messaging, mobile analytics, predictive analytics, and individualized in-app experiences.
Localytics is seeking a Front End engineer to help develop our web application, which is the customer-facing component of our platform. We'd love working with you if you are passionate about delivering value to the customer as well as excited by the innovative technologies we’re using and developing. You'd work directly on a modern and growing front end stack (ES6, React, Redux, Webpack) on a great team, and contribute to a long history of front end thought leadership and open source contributions (check out our engineering blog). Together, we'll pursue interesting challenges in data visualization, component-based architecture, and front end performance optimization, which will provide you with many opportunities to find creative, blog-worthy solutions.
- Build React components with ES6
- Build visualizations with D3.js
- Help define our front end technology vision
- Migrate existing code from Angular / Rails to SPA with React / Redux
- Help design customer solutions including input on UX designs and workflows
- Collaborate frequently in design reviews, pair programming and code reviews
- Senior or expert level knowledge of many of our front end technologies including: ES6, React, Redux, Webpack, HTML, CSS and Ruby on Rails
- A keen eye for UI and UX
- Experience with an MVC framework like Rails or Django or other equivalent technologies
- You gotta love working with people
We are an equal opportunity employer and value a diverse team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.