Big dreams often start small. From an idea in a London pub, we have grown into a global cloud enabler which operates across 7 countries and speak over 30 languages.
Our purpose at Cloudreach is to “enable innovation”. We do this by helping enterprise customers adopt and harness the power of cloud computing. We believe that the growth of a great business can only be fuelled by great people, so join us in our partnership with AWS, Microsoft and Google and help us build one of the most disruptive companies in the cloud industry. It’s not your average job, because Cloudreach is not your average company.
How will you spend your days ?
Cloudreach is adding highly motivated, self-starters to its core team to help the company realize the significant, multi-year shift that is happening with businesses moving their infrastructure onto the cloud.
We are currently hiring a full stack software engineer to join our development team. As a member of this team, you will help Cloudreach create a cutting edge application lifecycle management suite. You will have an opportunity to develop features that will help our customers improve their business goals and have a major impact on the growth of the company.
You'll be responsible for :
- Identifying and addressing product bugs, deficiencies, and performance bottlenecks
- Remaining up-to-date on emerging technologies and architecture and propose ways to use them in current and upcoming projects
- Leveraging technical knowledge to cut scope while maintaining or achieving the overall goals of the product
- Leveraging technical knowledge to improve the quality and efficiency of product applications and tools
How to stand out ?
- Development using 1 or more of:
- Troubleshooting, debugging, and automation
- Familiarity with git
- Knowledge of SQL and PostgreSQL
- GWT, Spring, Hibernate, CSS
- Experience with Java, XML, and Web services (REST, SOAP)
- REST using frameworks such as django, express, Jersey
- Use of configuration management tools like terraform, chef or ansible
- Experience with JSON, CSS, HTML
- Familiarity with Scrum/Kanban development processes
- Familiarity with CI/CD
- Mentoring of team members (and others) to improve development and delivery skill
- Knowledge of Alternative Data Systems (eg. Hadoop, NoSQL)
- Familiarity with UI frameworks such as Bootstrap and Angular.js, React.js
What are our cloudy perks?
- MacBook Pro, and a smartphone (you will have to choose between Galaxy or iPhone - make the right choice !)
- Unique ‘cloudy’ culture: our people are diverse, passionate and easy to work with.
- Enjoy our uncapped holiday policy and your birthday off.
- Cloudy University: our continuous learning platform that will provide training and career development opportunities.
- “Cloudy Lunch” where every Friday we take over a local restaurant. Enjoy, it’s on us !
- We kick-off every new financial year by getting together in a cool destination in Europe.