CareDash is transforming vertical search for the healthcare industry. As the fastest growing doctor-review site, our goal is to bring transparency and accessibility to the healthcare space.
Our engineering team is looking for a self-motivated and collaborative Front-end Developer with a passion for building clean and intuitive user experiences. You will partner with a team of engineers, designers and analysts, and work on the continual development and implementation of core features and user-facing functionalities as we work on building the best possible product for our users. This role deals in the art of making complex information accessible, and works on building a content-rich, highly interactive platform at a company that is mission-driven and committed to solving real problems.
You will thrive in this role if you have design and development experience under your belt, and can deliver exceptional quality in a dynamic, agile environment. This is an exciting time to join our team! We are strongly positioned within a market that is massive and rapidly-changing, and equipped with a mission that is meaningful. Our team is small but preparing for significant growth, as such you will have a big voice in the architecture and production of a platform set to disrupt the Healthcare Industry.
You’ll focus on:
- Develop designs, new and updated features and functions, always keeping an eye on ideas to improve UX
- Collect and synthesize user feedback, complete hands-on usability testing. Ensure products are user-friendly
- Monitor competitive and complementary products to identify trends, improve our user experience and optimize current practices
- Be an active participant in the development of our team! (including culture, mentorship, interviewing)
- Own development of A/B testing roadmap and website functionality. Regularly test and troubleshoot CareDash to ensure it is user-friendly across browsers and devices
- 3-7 years of experience in large scale website development
- BA/BS in relevant field or Engineering Bootcamp graduate or Equivalent experience
- Familiarity with responsive design, and developing and designing for mobile-first web applications
- Proficiency with InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or similar application
- Passion for smart and clean designs, and emerging technologies
- Self-motivated, collaborative and a fast learner
- Able to work quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills
Bonus if you’ve got! :
- Experience working with project management tools (JIRA, Zenhub, Trello, Asana etc…)
- Familiarity with SEO and UI/UX best practices
- Experience with Bootstrap or similar UI frameworks
- Experience with HAML/SASS
- Design background a plus
Please include code samples or a digital portfolio with your application.
At CareDash, we know that ability comes in different shapes. We value passion, dedication, and a willingness to learn. Please consider applying if your experience is close to what we are looking for, as we believe that diversity is a fundamental strength. We are committed to adding new and different perspectives to our team and encourage individuals of all races, ethnicity, religions, ages, sex, genders, sexual orientations and gender identities to apply.