Senior Software Engineer (Autonomous Driving)
Posted by employer
Baidu USA, located in Silicon Valley, is looking for electrical engineers to work on the Baidu autonomous driving team. You will be responsible for areas such as spec definition, system prototyping, design, implementation, and sensor integration.
Here’s what you will do:
- You will be responsible for building, developing and testing new machine learning and deep learning models for multiple functional modules including traffic prediction, intelligent vehicle maneuver decisions.
- You will be responsible for analyzing point cloud and radar raw sensor data and applying machine learning and deep learning technologies
- You will be responsible for designing and developing automated system to fine tuning motion planning algorithms.
- You will be responsible for building data pipelines for offline modeling processing and online modeling verification
- You will be participating to build cutting-edge technology platform to utilizing AI in future mobility
Here’s what we’d like to see in you:
- Deep learning / machine learning is required
- Familiar with popular neural networks
- Prior experience in deep learning is strongly preferred
- Have strong sense of data
- Experience with big data is strongly preferred
- Strong programming in C++
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, EE, Maths or related discipline.
- Mission alignment: If you want to be part of a team to accomplish this great mission, we will provide you the best possible platform to do that.
- Self-directed: We work best with people that are driven, motivated, and aspire to greatness. Are you the sort of person that, if you had time on your hands, will independently find interesting and useful things to do?
- Hungry to learn: We are eager to see you learn new skills and grow. But learning is hard work and this is something we hope you want to do.
- Team orientation: We work in small, fast-moving teams. We don't believe in lone wolves. We watch out for each other and go after big goals together as a team.