Senior AEM CQ Software Engineer
AKQA Software Engineers are inspired by technology and have a passion for creating innovative technical solutions.
You will love working in a team of highly skilled people, all with strong opinions about various technologies, frameworks and approaches to delivery. You can articulate your ideas to your colleagues effectively and will take on board the ideas of others. You thrive when faced with new challenges and will constantly look to improve client deliverables.
As a Software Engineer, you will build innovative websites, leveraging content management systems and build services using web and industry best practices. You will create robust solutions that are easy to deploy and a delight to operate. You will trail blaze new and innovative solutions using the latest server-side technologies.
Qualities and characteristics
- Proven development track record on developing solutions on Adobe AEM I CQ platform
- Strong familiarity in OSGI, Spring, and understanding associated integrations
- Experience in all levels of testing including unit, integration, smoke and acceptance
- Understanding of Continuous Integration/Deployment/Delivery practices, tools and process
- Experience with WebSphere Commerce or other E-Commerce platform is a plus
- Write clean and testable object oriented code in Java
- Design applications by using design patterns and modern application frameworks
- Team work: using versioning system (git), pull requests, agile principles
- Work on cloud computing environments and familiar with working it virtualized development environments
- Work with ReST Web Services, if possible applied on Micro services architectures
- Have basic System Administration knowledge (Linux/Unix)
Posted by AKQA