At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients. Clients include Activision, Audi, Blizzard, Genentech, IBM Watson, Levi Strauss & Co, and Service Now.
From our location in San Francisco's SOMA district - the epicenter of the Bay Area's technology industry - AKQA offers our staff the opportunity to produce meaningful work for world-class companies in one of the world's most vibrant and beautiful cities.
AKQA Front-End Developers have a strong dedication to recent and upcoming technologies, as well as the drive to develop innovative technical solutions.
You will participate in the creation of sophisticated digital experiences and must have a basic understanding of front-end web development. You will work with a team of highly skilled people – each with strong opinions about various technologies, frameworks and approaches to delivery.
- Strong knowledge responsive web design
- Experience with translating comps and wireframes into flexible and reusable code
- Experience with version control software, such as Github
- Experience with Sketch, Photoshop, or similar tools
- Familiarity with and adherence to web standards
- Experience with developing large customer-facing websites
- Experience with AEM or other CMS systems is a plus
Skills and Experience
- Eager to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Experience with web application development
- Able to articulate their ideas to your team
- Thrives when facing new challenges in improving client deliverables
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to interact professionally with a diverse group of people
- Strong oral and written English communication skills
- Boundlessly creative and relentlessly attentive to detail