At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients. Clients include Activision, Audi, Caterpillar, IBM Watson, Levi Strauss & Co and Service Now.
AKQA technologists are inspired by technology and have a passion for creating innovative technical solutions. The Front-End Developer is solution-minded and demonstrates strong leadership of development teams
AKQA Direct Marketing (DM) Front-end Developers have a strong dedication to delivering responsive, pixel perfect emails, that will render flawlessly across email clients, browsers and devices. Developers participate in the creation of stand-alone custom tools, and automate build tasks to standardize and streamline the DM development and delivery process.
**Candidates must be available to work on-site in Sunnyvale, CA.
- Experience building DM emails or web-development for premium consumer brand
- Must have at least 5 years of experience working as a front-end developer
- Strong knowledge of responsive web design
- Experience with translating comps and wireframes into flexible and usable code
- Experience with version control software
- Experience with Photoshop
- Experience with developing large customer-facing websites
Skills and Experience
- Eager to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Able to articulate your ideas to the team
- You thrive when facing new challenges in improving client deliverables
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to interact professionally with a diverse group of people
- Strong oral and written English communication skills
- Boundlessly creative and relentlessly attentive to detail