At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
As a Technical Lead with extensive Sitecore experience, you will guide the implementation of high-quality digital platforms based on the .NET / Microsoft umbrella of technologies. You will manage a team of software developers, ensuring all deliverables meet or exceed project goals. Motivated by work that is ground-breaking in its thinking and execution, you will have the opportunity to research, plan and build technology solutions that enable our world-class clients to succeed.
Located in Melbourne, as part of AKQA, you will work in a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to your career growth, as well as to your work/life balance.
- Technical delivery across the entire SDLC.
- Expertise in developing highly maintainable Sitecore platforms.
- Expertise in software engineering including ASP.NET, MVC, Sitecore, Commerce Server, Selenium, JMeter, Nuget, EF, enterprise search frameworks, Powershell, OOP, Backbone, Angular, SMACSS and SASS.
- Comprehensive understanding of the web: protocols, architecture, infrastructure, servers (IIS), proxies, load balancing, high availability and databases, etc.
- Comprehensive understanding of modern patterns and practices: unit testing, inversion of control, repository, MVC and continuous integration, etc.
- Understanding of Cloud and On Premise hosting topologies such as Azure and AWS.
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall project delivery methodologies.
- 7+ years’ industry experience.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Excellent dev-ops skills and experience, enabling you to architect market-leading solutions.
- Able to mentor, motivate and inspire your own team.
- Entrepreneurial, analytic and positive mindset with a personable and professional approach.
- Sharp attention to detail and a passion for new technology.
- Collaborative ‘one team’ approach that enables client and agency partners to work together seamlessly.