At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
As a Sitecore Solution Architect within a digital agency environment, you should have extensive experience delivering Sitecore solutions and other digital platforms based upon the .NET umbrella of technologies. You will craft innovative technical solutions and lead their implementation throughout project lifecycles. You will manage a team of software developers, ensuring that project deliverables meet time, scope and quality goals. You are a technically excellent programmer who possesses a deep understanding of software engineering principles as well as the latest industry trends.
Located in Auckland, as part of AKQA, you’ll work in a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to both your career growth and your work/life balance.
- Experience with client-focused solution architecture consulting, inclusive of project planning, estimating and resourcing.
- Experience of platforms/frameworks: Sitecore, ASP.NET (MVC and Webforms), Umbraco, Commerce Server, Selenium, JMeter, Nuget, EF, enterprise search frameworks, Powershell, OOP, Backbone, Angular, SMACSS and SASS.
- Comprehensive understanding of the web: protocols, architectures, infrastructure, servers (IIS), proxies, load balancing and high availability, etc.
- Solid understanding of networks, systems and persistence technologies: AWS, OpenStack, Windows Server App Fabric, Mongodb and Lucene, etc.
- Comprehensive understanding of modern patterns and practices: unit testing, inversion of control, repository, MVC and continuous integration, etc.
- Experience of formal project management environments, including Agile.
- Experience of diagramming an ecosystem that includes applications, servers, deployment and workflows.
- 8+ years’ industry experience.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Excellent dev-ops skills and experience, enabling you to architect market-leading solutions.
- Able to mentor, motivate and inspire your team.
- Entrepreneurial, analytic and positive mindset with a personable and professional approach.
- Sharp attention to detail and a passion for new technology.
- Collaborative ‘one team’ approach that enables client and agency partners to work together seamlessly.