About The Team
In China, international travel spend is already greater than the US and growing much more quickly. China is an important part of our Airbnb global community and the travel network we have built globally has positioned us to provide Chinese guests with unique travel experiences and help them belong anywhere.
We are now looking for full stack Software Engineers to join the team to help build a strong and fast feedback loop to adapt our product according to local needs. The team will improve the site/app speed and experience for Chinese users, localize the existing product to deeply integrate with local norms (e.g., allow WeChat sign in / sharing, payment with Alipay, etc.) and build new products that culturally make sense to Chinese users.
We are looking for Full Stack engineers with:
- Exceptional ability to work anywhere in the technical stack, delivering quality code both on the frontend and backend.
- Fluency in any backend server language, and expertise in relational databases and schema design.
- Strong motivation to drive impact by making product improvements.
- Strong analytical thinking, experienced with making product decisions based on data and A/B testing.
- Proactiveness, good communication and fast learning.
- Interest in working in a very cross-functional team that touches many of the core systems and user flows at Airbnb.
- Working proficiency in English and Mandarin required.