Agoda is looking for a unique kind of software engineers to solve Agoda's unique problem. Those that have zero tolerance for inefficiencies in software development. Who can see beyond the norm and assist Agodians in releasing the best software fast and safe.
Our mobile DevOps team is directly responsible for leading our culture by example and developing workflow automation.
Specifically, our work includes developing and supporting multiple clusters using Kubernetes and in-house solutions.
We are looking for individuals who share our vision and values to bring their best in solving these challenges together
- Passion for solving real business problems
- Zero tolerance for process inefficiency
- Always look for opportunities to optimize and automate daily workflow
- See beyond the current norm of operation, then design and implement solutions in stages
- Great communication skills in building culture for other engineers to do the same
- Hands-on experience with the whole SDLC: Requirement, Design, Code, Test, Deploy
- Deep understanding of computer networks
- Understanding of VMs, docker/rkt containers and their applications
- Hands-on experience designing and implementing monitoring and alerting systems
- Business-level English (written and spoken)
- Experienced in supporting Kubernetes clusters
- CI: TeamCity
- Gradle build system, Android build pipeline and Google Play publishing
- XCode, iOS build pipeline and AppStore publishing
- Experience with configuration management: Puppet/Chef/Ansible
Agoda is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.