Agoda is the largest and fastest growing online hotel booking platform in Asia. And as a Booking Holdings (BKNG) company, the world’s leading provider of brands that help people book great experiences through technology, we are part of the largest online travel company in the world. We have the dynamism and short chain of command of a startup and the capital to make things happen. What’s stopping you from getting in touch?
Bangkok: While it’s 30°+ outside, our engineers don’t sweat, knowing they have the coolest jobs out there. Working in one of the largest international Internet employers headquartered in Asia, your work has an impact on what we do around the globe.
We move fast – why wait ages to see your ideas go live? Work on tough challenges, safe in the knowledge that you are surrounded by people as smart as you are (if not smarter!) to help solve them. And while we’re on the subject, Agoda people come from over 74 countries: It’s an incredible technical creative melting pot.
Technology is not just what we do – it’s at the heart of who we are. We put cutting-edge technology in your hands so you can help us change the way people run their lives. We want you to come here so they can get there – and get your career going places, too.
- Provide problems and analysis results with valuable insights for management
- Work closely with Business to identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using different techniques and tools such as R studio or Tableau
- Analyze and optimize data usage, and precise for more data capturing if needed
- Propose actionable solutions and options to solve problems
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Statistics/Math or Engineering
- At least 3-years in Data Analyst position or otherwise in projects involving big data
- Proficient in business intelligence tools and data warehouse i.e. T-SQL commands, Tableau and MS Excel
- Must be data savvy and love crunching numbers
- Strong analytical skills and excellent demonstrative ability in collection of data and analysis of trends in order to predict the conclusions and recommendations
- Experience in R studio and data modeling is a plus
- Fluent in English with strong communication skills