Microsoft Dynamics CRM Solution Architect
Transformation is home to people that can turn great ideas into great outcomes. People who can innovate and implement. We make change happen. We have a reputation for delivering the highest value outcomes for clients. We work with the UK’s most forward thinking local authority, central government and private sector clients. We are seeking to strengthen our leadership team with people who will excite and challenge both our team and our customers.
Our Solution Architects are key to our business. As an experienced Solution Architect, you will manage exciting solutions for our clients and using your development expertise to help deliver large and complex projects across the Microsoft Stack. Lead consultative engagements with clients on the technical and business challenges related to the delivery of our Microsoft solutions.
This is a contractor role. Travel to clients will be necessary.
Agilisys’ entrepreneurial roots mean that our people are our differentiator and as an agile business, you have more influence and the opportunity to make a difference.
The evolving nature of the organisation enables an environment of new challenges, opportunity and growth.
Our people are offered a unique balance of reward and opportunity and being employee-owned, we all share in the success the company enjoys. Our employees are empowered to reach their full potential and the transformation division is an inspiring, fun and exciting place to work, providing great development opportunities.
- The Solution Architect will lead the technical delivery of our Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions
- Be a champion for both technical and functional solutions across the Microsoft platform, driving the adoption of new features and technology
- Have an exceptional understanding of Dynamics CRM technical and functional capabilities
- Lead the design and development of sector specific templates to enhance the out of the box
- Gather and document business needs, identify gaps between business needs and standard application functionality, design and document solutions that fill the gaps
- Ability to provide detailed business requirements specifications for developers
- Have the skill to develop complex solutions taking the lead role in across the development phase and elements of pre-sales.
- Lead and Facilitate technical and solution workshops with clients and stakeholders
- Develop and maintain business process documentation and consider compliance in all business process analysis and redesign activities.
- Perform application configuration, testing and evaluation to ensure quality and consistency.
- Develop, document, and execute test plans to assess the integrity and accuracy of business processes, module functionality setups and modifications, enhancements, customizations, and patches
- Develop and maintain end user training documentation and deliver training as required
You should have experience of the following:
- Solution design using Dynamics 365/CRM, Unified Service Desk, Microsoft Azure, Cloud Services, SQL server, C#, VB, ASP.Net, WCF and XML
- Extensive experience across the lifecycle of the Dynamics CRM historical versions
- Pre-sales demonstrations, presentations, proposal writing, analysis/requirements gathering, producing Technical Design Documents
- Experience in historic versions of Dynamics CRM and their upgrade and migration methods
- Significant Portal (dynamics) development and integration of third party portals
- Experience in all Dynamics deployment architectures (On-prem, private cloud, public cloud
- Expertise in providing both out of the box and development solutions in a Microsoft Dynamics CRM environment; Extensive experience as an ERP consultant
- Ability to lead engagements and present to the C-Suite stakeholders.
- Must be familiar with Field Service Automation and Project services automation from Dynamics 365
- Strong understanding and experience in Omni-channel CTI with Dynamics CRM
- Experience of T-SQL including stored procedures and triggers
- Experience of design patterns and unit/integration testing
- Experience within a consulting environment
- Experience of Dynamics CRM through multiple project involvement
- Must have experience in CRM Integration with some of the following systems and tools: CRM SDK, MS CRM Data Loader, BizTalk, SSIS, SDK data migration utility and Dynamics 365 web API
- Installation and configuration of Dynamics CRM
- UI customisation (both supported and unsupported)
- Custom application and web service Development
- Ability to create and port reports to SQL Reporting Services
- SDK Usage