We track over 40M+ international shipments on a monthly basis, you will have the ability to bring positive impact to the global eCommerce community.
AfterShip's mission is to help retailers such as Amazon, eBay, PayPal, Groupon, Zalora, OnePlus, LivingSocial, Esty and Wish (to name a few) win customer loyalty by bringing the best shopping experience to their customers, with a focus on automating the shipping, tracking and returns experience.
We're looking for additional junior full stack engineers who love coding and want to gain experience in bridging the gap between backend and frontend systems to solve technical challenges quickly and effectively.
We believe every engineer should be proud of coding quality and be responsible for the software they build - everyone can adopt best practices and expertise to help make that happen.
- Fun startup culture with diverse and inclusive international teams
- Happy Friday sharings and happy-hour gatherings
- Flexible working hours and unlimited work-from-home
- 5-day work week and 15 days annual leave
- Benefits include medical / dental coverage and performance bonus
- Employment visa sponsorship (if required))
FYI, our tech stacks:
- Frameworks: React.js, Redux
- Cloud: Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform
- Databases: MongoDB, Google Spanner, Redis, DynamoDB, Amazon Aurora
- Frontend Tools: Webpack, Babel
- Other SaaS: Algolia, Mixpanel, SendGrid, Twilio, Contentful, Google Analytics
- Collaborating with product managers, product designers and backend engineers to define and build enterprise-scale features from concept to execution that span a wide range of systems, processes and technologies with ownership of an issue from start to finish
- Assisting with maintaining very high engineering standards and bringing consistency to the many codebases and processes you will be encountering
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related technical field preferred
- Some years experience with Node.js (our main coding language), engineers who have an interest and wish to pick up Node.js with experience in Python / Java / PHP / Ruby are also welcome
- Some experience with integrating and designing APIs and optimising frontend performance would be a plus
[ Winner of 1st Startup Weekend HK & 2011 Global Startup Battle! ]
Clients: Amazon, eBay, PayPal, Groupon, Zalora, OnePlus, LivingSocial, Etsy and Wish (to name a few)
Mission: Our mission is to help retailers win customer loyalty by bringing the best shopping experience to their customers, with a focus on automating the shipping, tracking and returns experience.
Tracks: 40M+ international shipments per month
Couriers: 461+ international couriers integrated
Platforms: web, api, app (iOS, Android)
Users: 500K+ globally
Crew: 50+ globally