We develop for developers, we track over 40M+ international shipments on a monthly basis, you will have the ability to bring positive impact to the global eCommerce community.
AfterShip's mission is to help retailers such as Amazon, eBay, PayPal, Groupon, Zalora, OnePlus, LivingSocial, Esty and Wish (to name a few) win customer loyalty by bringing the best shopping experience to their customers, with a focus on automating the shipping, tracking and returns experience.
We're looking for a DevOps Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) who loves coding and interested in working closely with engineers to help design, build and maintain high-performing, scalable, testable and reliable services.
We believe SREs play a crucial part in providing engineers with tools, best practices and expertise to help them be responsible for the software they build.
- Fun startup culture with diverse and inclusive international teams
- Happy Friday sharings and happy-hour gatherings
- Flexible working hours and unlimited work-from-home
- 5-day work week and 15 days annual leave
- Benefits include medical / dental coverage and performance bonus
- Employment visa sponsorship (if required)
FYI, our tech stacks:
- Cloud: Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform
- Databases: MongoDB, Google Spanner, Redis, DynamoDB, Amazon Aurora
- Monitoring: New Relic, Pingdom
- Automation: Ansible, Packer
- Continuous Integration: Jenkins, Travis CI
- Tools: Atlassian Suite
- Other SaaS: Algolia, Mixpanel, SendGrid, Twilio, Contentful, Google Analytics
- Deployment: Kubernetes, Docker
- DNS: CloudFlare
- Ensuring continuous service delivery with high reliability and operation performance to meet SLAs
- Managing optimisation of SaaS and infrastructure usage and cost
- Collaborating with engineering teams to perform troubleshooting to investigate and respond to infrastructure outages
- Designing and implementing automated architecture solutions to minimise related workload for product engineering teams
- 3+ years hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with DNS, load balancing, failover strategies, Blue-Green and Canary deployments
- Ability to setup automated monitoring and alerting systems
- Dedication towards up-time and service-level objectives
- Excellent password hygiene and sense of security awareness
- Some experience with log aggregation, analysis and troubleshooting
- Ability to communicate with multiple teams and IaaS / SaaS vendors effectively
[ Winner of 2011 Global Startup Battle and 1st Startup Weekend HK! ]
Clients: Amazon, eBay, PayPal, Groupon, Zalora, OnePlus, LivingSocial, Etsy and Wish (to name a few)
Mission: Our mission is to help retailers win customer loyalty by bringing the best shopping experience to their customers, with a focus on automating the shipping, tracking and returns experience.
Tracks: 40M+ international shipments per month
Couriers: 484+ international couriers integrated
Users: 500K+ globally
Crew: 70+ globally