To power critical decisions in healthcare with data science-driven technology
The Aetion Evidence Platform is the leading software solution for evaluating the safety, effectiveness and value of medications. Our 7 global life sciences clients improve time-to-market for medications, enhance market access and expedite interactions with the FDA. In our developing payer segment, we identify the precise therapies that can reduce spend and improve outcomes to drive formulary development. Our technology and team are built to propel clients towards the leading edge of outcomes-based contracting.
You are an accomplished leader in front-end web tech stacks who loves to drive technical direction while developing a team of engineers. You’ll align and empower our agile teams to deliver high-quality and impactful software. As the Engineering Manager of Client Applications, it’s essential that you are a natural servant leader and can independently identify and remove impediments. You have a passion for developing simple and elegant solutions to complex problems and thrive in a culture of innovation. Experience working in the healthcare technology industry is a plus. You understand that a culture based on continuous learning, improvement and collaboration is essential to the success of the product and the people who create it. You’re seeking to drive tangible impact in your next career opportunity.
- Participate in technology architecture discussions and code reviews; being an advocate for better development practices
- Recruit new members of the team and contribute to the continuous improvement of our hiring and on-boarding processes
- Ensure your direct reports remain happy, motivated and engaged through coaching, mentoring and feedback
- Cultivate a learning culture within your team and provide cross-functional training opportunities across others
- 5+ years experience working with a client facing web stack
- 2+ years of managing a team of Engineers
- Agile Methodology experience including extreme programming (XP) practices, such as pair programming and TDD/BDD In-depth knowledge of RESTful API design
- Comfortable with cloud-based deployment (AWS/S3)