We provide a groundbreaking platform for rapid-cycle analytics of real-world healthcare data that our customers use to generate real-time evidence on the effectiveness, safety, and value of healthcare interventions. With this essential evidence in hand, our customers can make the smart, value-driven decisions needed to transform the way we experience healthcare on a global scale.
We are uniquely positioned to gain a large market opportunity, therefore we are embarking on a rapid growth cycle in order to develop an infrastructure to increase our impact.
If you’re scientifically minded, passionate about technology and want to make a real difference in people's health and well-being then Aetion is the place for you.
Reports To: Director, Quality Assurance
- Recommend, utilize and build appropriate frameworks to better automate testing
- Convert manual test cases to be part of the Test automation framework
- Recommend testing best practices and advocate for testability
- Participate in code reviews
- Suggest quality measures to be implemented
- Help diagnose, reproduce and test fixes
- Ensure that automated tests are integrated and execute reliably in the CI/CD environments.
- Troubleshoot, stabilize and optimize the existing daily QA automation jobs
- Experience building testing frameworks
- Experience using automated testing tools e.g. Selenium, Protractor, Cucumber, Gherkin.
- Experience with service based testing of RESTful APIs
- Experience using SQL to write and understanding queries and procedures
- Experience using tools including Jira, Jenkins and GitHub.
- Experience in Unix/Linux environments
- Understanding of object oriented design principles and the Page Object Model
- Familiarity with working in an Agile / Lean environment
- Ability to understand scientific and mathematical concepts a big plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.