To power critical decisions in healthcare with data science-driven technology
The Aetion Evidence Platform is the leading software solution for evaluating the safety, effectiveness and value of medications. Our 7 global life sciences clients improve time-to-market for medications, enhance market access and expedite interactions with the FDA. In our developing payer segment, we identify the precise therapies that can reduce spend and improve outcomes to drive formulary development. Our technology and team are built to propel clients towards the leading edge of outcomes-based contracting.
WHO YOU ARE
You are someone who is technically accomplished and keen to continue impacting an organization through highly-efficient systems solutions. You know your way around Linux and are equally skilled at writing maintainable code. As the DevOps Engineer, it is important that you have a strong practiced understanding of containerization and implementation using Docker. As Aetion is fast-paced, we need you to get going quickly and meet the following as requirements:
- Desire to automate the world around you
- Expert development ability in either Python or Ruby is a requirement. Java or Scala are desirable plusses.
- First-hand experience with configuration management and orchestration systems like Chef, Ansible or Terraform.
- Demonstrable background in building and scaling AWS infrastructure; specifically with EC2, S3, Route53, and RDS.
- Detailed understanding of the configuration, implementation, and maintenance of Continuous Integration / Delivery tooling such as Jenkins, Bamboo etc.
- In-depth experience solving complex issues on Linux systems, and/or within the JVM.