Adyen is looking for an Technical Support Engineer for the Point of Sale Support team in San Francisco. This person will operate as a first point of contact for many of Adyen’s retail merchants across the globe, working closely with both the Sales and Account Management teams. The ideal candidate is extremely merchant-focused and highly motivated by team success. Experience with both hardware and software at a technology driven company is a definite plus.
- Support: provide support to merchants and provide troubleshooting and technical support via phone, web-based tools, e-mail and physical merchant visits
- Consulting: Advise merchants regarding the best implementation practices and also address specific merchants issues
- Background: solid experience in problem analysis and resolution of software problems
- Creative: Candidate will be innovative, have strong problem solving capabilities and is able to adapt to new processes and procedures quickly while dealing with many varied technical support requests
- Independent: The ideal candidate will be committed, flexible, and have a demonstrated ability to maintain high levels of productivity with minimal supervision
- Writing: Strong written and verbal communication skills
Want to know more about the daily work of a Technical Support Engineer? Have a look at the blogpost of our colleague Stijn! https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/working-nerve-center-fintech-unicorn-stijn-van-esveld
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world’s leading companies. The only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, MasterCard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods, Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store. With offices all around the world, Adyen serves more than 4,500 businesses, including 8 of the 10 largest U.S. Internet companies. Customers include Facebook, Uber, Netflix, Spotify, L'Oreal and Burberry.