About the Role:
AdRoll Group’s dynamic creative team processes approximately 300 million products every day using a highly available platform to generate real time product recommendations for serving dynamic ads. As a part of the dynamic creative team, you will collaborate with back-end and front-end engineers, product management, and business analytics engineers, to develop novel systems, algorithms, and processes to handle millions of products using languages such as Python and Java.
Our team welcomes programming language polyglots and entrepreneurial engineers who strive to know how everything works. We are committed to using modern frameworks and technologies. Do you want to build a highly available system that generates recommendations and serves ads in a latency sensitive environment using infrastructure on Amazon Web Services? Those opportunities are with our team.
- Maintain and improve our product feed and image transformations pipeline & infrastructure
- Work closely with both back-end, front-end and product management teams to maintain and develop dynamic creative teams infrastructure
- Tackle some of the most challenging problems in high-performance, scalable data processing.
- A BS or MS degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Java, C/C++, C#, Python
- Experience with scalable systems and large-scale data processing
- Experience with big data technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, Spark, or Storm
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as DynamoDB, Redis, Cassandra, or HBase
- Experience with SQL and relational databases such as Postgres or MySQL
- Experience developing and deploying applications on Linux infrastructure
- Development & operations experience on AWS using Simple Storage, Elastic Container, DynamoDB, and Relational Databases
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical / Dental / Vision benefits
- Paid time off and generous holiday schedule
- The opportunity to win the coveted Golden Bagel award
In 2007 AdRoll, now AdRoll Group, was founded with the objective of helping big and small businesses turn their customer data into high-performance marketing. From this inspiration, AdRoll grew to AdRoll Group, the Growth Platform Company. Organized around world-class data and automation, the company is home to AdRoll, the E-commerce Growth Platform, and RollWorks, the B2B Growth Platform. Each division is able to leverage shared platform capabilities, BidIQ artificial intelligence, and the IntentMap, a data co-op of more than 1.2 billion digital profiles, to solve online growth and connections for over 37,000 marketers worldwide.
AdRoll Group is a privately-held company headquartered in San Francisco, CA with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, London, Tokyo, Chicago, and Salt Lake City. Learn more at adrollgroup.com.
AdRoll Group is committed to creating diverse teams of “Rollers” and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics.