About the Role:
The Data Science Engineering (DSE) team is responsible for the economics of AdRoll’s core product. Our in-house machine learning frameworks run over hundreds of terabytes of data daily, ensuring our pricing engine stays fresh and accurate as it bids on billions of ad opportunities. DSE Infrastructure members have a passion for technology and mathematics, keeping our machine learning and analysis pipelines humming at petabyte scales.
AdRoll engineers are afforded significant autonomy. DSE Infrastructure engineers design their systems as they see fit, own their code, enable analysts to dive deep with ease, and ensure our hungry machine learning algorithms are fed. DSE Infrastructure engineers work on a variety of projects with data from disparate sources, but all at large scale.
- Create systems that monitor dataflow on a real-time basis
- Design pipelines that generate predictive models for a variety of signals and tasks
- Architect systems that crunch data and provide queryable interfaces for stakeholders
- Ensure signals robustly make it to online prediction tasks in real-time
- Integrate with external data sources to feed into existing datasets
- Engineer data formats that help answer analysis questions efficiently
- BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 3+ years experience with C, C++, Java, or other performant language
- Experience with manipulating large datasets
- Ability to architect scalable, high performance systems
- Experience in distributed computing frameworks and paradigms
- Enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced engineering team
- Working knowledge of machine learning and statistics
- Understanding of online ad industry
- Competitive salary and equity
- Remote and Work From Home friendly environment
- Medical / Dental / Vision benefits
- Paid time off and generous holiday schedule
- The opportunity to win the coveted Golden Bagel award
About AdRoll Group:
In 2007 AdRoll, now AdRoll Group, was founded with the objective of helping big and small businesses turn their customer data into high-performance marketing. From this inspiration, AdRoll grew to AdRoll Group, the Growth Platform Company. Organized around world-class data and automation, the company is home to AdRoll, the E-commerce Growth Platform, and RollWorks, the B2B Growth Platform. Each division is able to leverage shared platform capabilities, BidIQ artificial intelligence, and the IntentMap, a data co-op of more than 1.2 billion digital profiles, to solve online growth and connections for over 37,000 marketers worldwide.
AdRoll Group is a privately-held company headquartered in San Francisco, CA with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, London, Tokyo, Chicago, and Salt Lake City. Learn more at adrollgroup.com
AdRoll is committed to creating diverse teams of “Rollers” and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics.