About the Role:
The Data Science Engineering (DSE) team is responsible for the economics of AdRoll’s core product. Our in-house machine learning frameworks run over hundreds of terabytes of data daily, ensuring our pricing engine stays fresh and accurate as it bids on billions of ad opportunities. DSE members have a passion for mathematics and technology, staying on the cutting edge of research and putting it into practice.
AdRoll engineers are afforded significant autonomy. DSE engineers design their systems as they see fit, own their code, and have a direct, measurable impact on AdRoll's core metrics. DSE maintains a variety of concurrent projects, all requiring a high level of mathematical sophistication and engineering prowess, due to the scale of our data.
- Enhance our machine learning software with the latest in machine learning algorithms
- Employ statistical modeling and analysis to generate new features for our models
- Create systems that monitor dataflow on a real-time basis
- Perform market analyses to react to changing market conditions
- Design systems that generate predictive models for a variety of signals and tasks
- Develop mathematical solutions to our most pressing problems
- Engineer to put research and solutions into practice
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Mathematics
- 3+ years experience with C, C++, Java, or other performant language
- Knowledgeable in statistics and data analysis
- Ability to architect scalable, high performance systems
- Experience translating math into efficient code
- Enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced engineering team
- Experience with manipulating large data sets
- Understanding of online ad industry
- Competitive salary and equity
- Remote and Work From Home friendly environment
- Medical / Dental / Vision benefits
- Paid time off and generous holiday schedule
- The opportunity to win the coveted Golden Bagel award
About AdRoll Group:
In 2007 AdRoll, now AdRoll Group, was founded with the objective of helping big and small businesses turn their customer data into high-performance marketing. From this inspiration, AdRoll grew to AdRoll Group, the Growth Platform Company. Organized around world-class data and automation, the company is home to AdRoll, the E-commerce Growth Platform, and RollWorks, the B2B Growth Platform. Each division is able to leverage shared platform capabilities, BidIQ artificial intelligence, and the IntentMap, a data co-op of more than 1.2 billion digital profiles, to solve online growth and connections for over 37,000 marketers worldwide.
AdRoll Group is a privately-held company headquartered in San Francisco, CA with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, London, Tokyo, Chicago, and Salt Lake City. Learn more at adrollgroup.com.