Adphorus.com helps travel brands grow with the best Facebook marketing experience through an intelligent tool and excellent support. It makes sure Facebook and Instagram marketing management is easy, automated, and efficient. We’re a badged Facebook Marketing Partner, and we work closely with travel brands like trivago, KLM and NH Hotel Group. We're based in Istanbul and from next month on in Berlin, and we're looking for individuals who want to grow within our talented team!
We are currently seeking a talented Data Scientist with passion for numbers and machine learning to join our team at Adphorus.
You’ll be at the forefront of Facebook travel marketing in an environment where both prospects/clients and colleagues will constantly challenge you to grow and learn quickly.
- Further development and maintenance of our predictive optimization engine, Marvin, managing bids and budgets in online auctions for ad impressions
- Further development and maintenance of our dynamic remarketing optimization engine, DA optimizer, segmenting products as well as managing bids and budgets
- Monitoring closely the performance of clients’ ad campaigns managed by our algorithmic optimization engines
- Analysis of the past ad campaign data to draw actionable insights for clients to boost performance of their Facebook advertising
- Devising live controlled experiments for testing different bidding strategies, ad campaign structures, creatives and audience segmentations
- Keeping up to date on Facebook’s Ads API features that can be utilised in our Data Science solutions
- Working with the Customer Success team to respond to client feedback and give technical support with respect to the developed algorithms, and ensure that customers get the maximum value out of our Data Science solutions
- Working with the Sales team to educate clients on the working principles, benefits and limitations of our Data Science solutions
- Masters or PhD degree from a top tier university preferably in Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, or Computer Science
- Minimum 2+ years of experience as a Data Scientist, preferably in an internet or tech environment
- Hands on experience in Python and SQL. Additional programming languages and statistical packages such as R, C++, NoSQL and Hadoop or a similar distributed storage and parallel processing ecosystem is an advantage
- Experience in utilising machine learning models in real business applications
- Must have a full professional proficiency in English
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Preferably have experience in performance marketing and quantitative analysis of marketing results
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Opportunity to be a valuable contributor driving the business forward at a growing and exciting company still in startup mode
- Competitive benefits including quarterly bonus if company targets are met