Adaptive Insights is powering a new generation of business planning for organizations seeking business agility in today’s fast-moving world. Traditional planning is too hard and too slow for today's agile businesses. That’s why we built the Adaptive Insights Business Planning Cloud for people in companies to collaborate, gain insights, and make smarter decisions, faster. We deliver powerful modeling for any size organization, that is easy enough for everybody who plans. Our platform is so fast and easy to deploy that it can be owned by anyone in the business. All of this is backed by a company that's easy to do business with. We will move mountains to ensure our customers’ success.
Making planning software easy to use is why we’ve won to date. It’s why people who use our products make more proactive, timely, and smarter decisions. It’s why our customers, from small businesses to the largest enterprises, are more agile, efficient, and competitive. And it’s why we are one of the fastest growing companies in the industry with over 3,700+ customers globally.
Honored two years in a row on the Forbes’ Top Cloud 100 list of cloud companies, a seven-time Deloitte Fast 500 winner, and named a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Strategic CPM Solutions, Adaptive Insights is addressing the needs of a large and rapidly growing business planning market.
Come be part of our journey!
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Works, manages, and prioritizes a queue of tickets escalated by the level 1 and 2 support specialists.
- Triages and analyzes tickets with a moderate scope of complexity to find workarounds and solutions.
- Reports bugs and escalates difficult to solve/obscure issues to the development team for assistance/guidance.
- Provides mitigation solutions for the Adaptive Suite of Products by analyzing logs, understanding the application functionality via the user interface and analyzing the code to better characterize customer issues and determine workarounds.
- Interacts with Customers (both external and internal) via phone, email, and/or screen sharing tool to collect information and communicate workarounds and solutions in a way that non-technical users can understand.
- Responsible for meeting individual goals and KPI related to processing tickets and customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, or a related field, 2 years of experience in the job offered, a System Engineer or a related software development occupation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive, empathetic, team player who is responsive to customer needs and customers concerns and passionate about problem solving and helping others
- 2 years’ experience working with C# .NET framework
- Experience mitigating/debugging web applications
- Familiarity with Oracle database and conversant in writing SQL queries