Adaptive Insights is the enterprise software leader in cloud corporate performance management (CPM), empowering finance and business leaders everywhere with critical insights to plan smarter, report faster, and analyze better. We deliver powerful and intuitive solutions for mid-market, enterprise and non-profit organizations seeking to transform the management of their business performance. A five-time consecutive Deloitte Technology Fast 500 winner and ranked as the #16 Most Influential SaaS Company in the World and named a visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for CPM Suites, Adaptive Insights is addressing the needs of a large and rapidly growing cloud CPM market.
The award-winning Adaptive Suite is a cloud-based solution built to automate financial planning and forecasting activities through easy-to-deploy cloud-based applications with a user-friendly and “Excel-like” interface. It is the only fully-integrated CPM and business intelligence (BI) suite built for the cloud containing planning, consolidation, analytics, and reporting applications. Available in eight languages with support for more than 190 currencies and exchange rates, the Adaptive Suite powers over 3,300 customers in more than 85 countries worldwide. We are reinventing CPM and BI technology within the world’s most intuitive cloud suite and delighting customers everywhere!
We are looking for a passionate and experienced senior software quality engineer to join our Planning Team in Pune, India. This team of 5 is responsible for creating and testing exciting Adaptive product, Adaptive Planning.
This role will primarily be responsible for developing high value test and automating them in Selenium framework. This includes detailed design and implementation of manual and automated tests.
A successful candidate will be driven to develop strong test. He/she will enjoy a high-energy, collaborative environment and working with talented teammates to build products that continue to raise the bar of our customer’s expectations of enterprise software.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 5+ years of experience working in software development
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills
- Knowledge of Java programming language
- Experience building API level of test, using REST API
- Experience automating test using Selenium
- Design and develop reliable, scalable and maintainable test automation solutions for functional, integration and performance testing using Selenium/Java
- Solid knowledge of all aspects of manual and automated testing
- Develop and execute test plans and test cases based on business requirements and technical specifications
- Experience in high volume / high complexity data systems analysis and validation including creation of custom SQL queries to perform data validation & gap analysis
- Proven ability to balance multiple priorities and communicate across organizational boundaries
- Advocate for quality within cross-functional development teams
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in an enterprise RDBMS environment
- Experience testing various Cloud Data Source ( NetSuite, SalesForce, Intacct and etc.)
- Experience working with GitHub
- Domain knowledge in Financial Management/Financial Systems
- Experience working in Agile software development life cycles