Adaptive Insights is powering a new generation of business planning for organizations seeking business agility in today’s fast-moving world. Traditional planning is too hard and too slow for today's agile businesses. That’s why we built the Adaptive Insights Business Planning Cloud for people in companies to collaborate, gain insights, and make smarter decisions, faster. We deliver powerful modeling for any size organization, that is easy enough for everybody who plans. Our platform is so fast and easy to deploy that it can be owned by anyone in the business. All of this is backed by a company that's easy to do business with. We will move mountains to ensure our customers’ success.
Making planning software easy to use is why we’ve won to date. It’s why people who use our products make more proactive, timely, and smarter decisions. It’s why our customers, from small businesses to the largest enterprises, are more agile, efficient, and competitive. And it’s why we are one of the fastest growing companies in the industry with over 3,700+ customers globally.
Honored two years in a row on the Forbes’ Top Cloud 100 list of cloud companies, a seven-time Deloitte Fast 500 winner, and named a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Strategic CPM Solutions, Adaptive Insights is addressing the needs of a large and rapidly growing business planning market.
Come be part of our journey!
Come join the team that is responsible for building our core engine for calculating real time data. This is the heart of our platform that is used by thousands of companies from small to enterprise. The ideal candidate will have deep understanding of multi-threaded applications, parallel computing, data processing, algorithms, and desire to research new ideas.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field preferred
- 7+ years of software development experience in an enterprise software product
- Expert level in Java
- Expert in Data Structures and Algorithms
- Good experience with data processing and parallel computing
- Acumen for research and new ideas
- Strong technical leadership, communication and organizational skills
- Proven ability to balance multiple priorities and communicate across organizational boundaries
- Experience with agile development process
- Nice to have experience with Spark