Adaptive Insights is the enterprise software leader in cloud corporate performance management (CPM), empowering finance and business leaders everywhere with critical insights to plan smarter, report faster, and analyze better. We deliver powerful and intuitive solutions for midmarket, enterprise and non-profit organizations seeking to transform the management of their business performance. A five-time consecutive Deloitte Technology Fast 500 winner and ranked as the #16 Most Influential SaaS Company in the World and named a visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for CPM Suites, Adaptive Insights is addressing the needs of a large and rapidly growing cloud CPM market.
The award-winning Adaptive Suite is a cloud-based solution built to automate financial planning and forecasting activities through easy-to-deploy cloud-based applications with a user-friendly and “Excel-like” interface. It is the only fully-integrated CPM and business intelligence (BI) suite built for the cloud containing planning, consolidation, analytics, and reporting applications. Available in eight languages with support for more than 190 currencies and exchange rates, the Adaptive Suite powers over 3,300 customers in more than 85 countries worldwide. We are reinventing CPM and BI technology within the world’s most intuitive cloud suite and delighting customers everywhere!
Come join the team that is responsible for building our core engine for calculating real time data. This is the heart of our platform that is used by thousands of companies from small to enterprise. The ideal candidate will have deep understanding of multi-threaded applications, parallel computing, data processing, algorithms, and desire to research new ideas.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field preferred
- 7+ years of software development experience in an enterprise software product
- Expert level in Java
- Expert in Data Structures and Algorithms
- Good experience with data processing and parallel computing
- Acumen for research and new ideas
- Strong technical leadership, communication and organizational skills
- Proven ability to balance multiple priorities and communicate across organizational boundaries
- Experience with agile development process
- Nice to have experience with Spark