Adaptive Insights is powering a new generation of business planning for organizations seeking business agility in today’s fast-moving world. Traditional planning is too hard and too slow for today's agile businesses. That’s why we built the Adaptive Insights Business Planning Cloud for people in companies to collaborate, gain insights, and make smarter decisions, faster. We deliver powerful modeling for any size organization, that is easy enough for everybody who plans. Our platform is so fast and easy to deploy that it can be owned by anyone in the business. All of this is backed by a company that's easy to do business with. We will move mountains to ensure our customers’ success.
Making planning software easy to use is why we’ve won to date. It’s why people who use our products make more proactive, timely, and smarter decisions. It’s why our customers, from small businesses to the largest enterprises, are more agile, efficient, and competitive. And it’s why we are one of the fastest growing companies in the industry with over 3,700+ customers globally.
Honored two years in a row on the Forbes’ Top Cloud 100 list of cloud companies, a seven-time Deloitte Fast 500 winner, and named a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Strategic CPM Solutions, Adaptive Insights is addressing the needs of a large and rapidly growing business planning market.
Come be part of our journey!
- Actively participate, drive as needed and deliver on the technical roadmap (working with architects and product management)
- Lead the day-day agile activities of the team
- Collaborate closely with other development teams (and managers) to help with continuous improvement of the architecture, tools and processes
- Hands on leadership, ideal to be 80% hands on(coding, design), 20% technical leadership
- Technical lead or management experience of a software development team
- Experience delivering and supporting enterprise scale software, ideally in a SaaS environment
- Understanding of SOA architecture
- Experience with Micro-services
- Good understanding of fault tolerance, multi tendencies
- Experience with technologies like Java, Spring, Spring Boot
- Agile Scrum experience
- Experience in developing scalable data services, preferably mission critical databases like Cassandra, Postgres, MySQL or Oracle
- Strong leadership, communication and organizational skills
- Proven ability to balance multiple priorities and communicate across organizational boundaries
- Experience in developing in an agile environment
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Experience working with distributed teams on related products
- Cloud experience (AWS or Azure)
- Experience with Zoo Keeper
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science from a 4-year college or university, or equivalent is required
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science preferred