Adaptive Insights is powering a new generation of business planning for organizations seeking business agility in today’s fast-moving world. Traditional planning is too hard and too slow for today's agile businesses. That’s why we built the Adaptive Insights Business Planning Cloud for people in companies to collaborate, gain insights, and make smarter decisions, faster. We deliver powerful modeling for any size organization, that is easy enough for everybody who plans. Our platform is so fast and easy to deploy that it can be owned by anyone in the business. All of this is backed by a company that's easy to do business with. We will move mountains to ensure our customers’ success.
Making planning software easy to use is why we’ve won to date. It’s why people who use our products make more proactive, timely, and smarter decisions. It’s why our customers, from small businesses to the largest enterprises, are more agile, efficient, and competitive. And it’s why we are one of the fastest growing companies in the industry with over 3,700+ customers globally.
Honored two years in a row on the Forbes’ Top Cloud 100 list of cloud companies, a seven-time Deloitte Fast 500 winner, and named a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Strategic CPM Solutions, Adaptive Insights is addressing the needs of a large and rapidly growing business planning market.
Come be part of our journey!
Sr Software Engineer - Full Stack
Does working on the system architecture and application development get you motivated? This position offers a great opportunity to work with other senior engineers on some key parts of our flagship and supporting products. We have been building a great product for years and are looking to innovate even further. We are looking for prolific engineers to join our engineering team and continue revolutionizing the heart of our platform.
The ideal candidate will have deep understanding of service-oriented architectures, Web service design, distributed systems, and fault-tolerance. Experience with various database technologies and with building out a data layer for a compute and analytics intensive application would be a plus.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field preferred
- 3+ years of Full Stack software development (emphasis on server side) experience in an enterprise software product
- Expert level Java coding skills
- Experience working with scalable data platforms like Cassandra, Spark, ZooKeeper or the like
- Experience with designing and implementing Web Services
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring to other team members
- Strong leadership, communication and organizational skills
- Proven ability to balance multiple priorities and communicate across organizational boundaries
- Experience with agile development process
- Thorough knowledge of REST, including good API design and versioning