Adaptive Insights is the enterprise software leader in cloud corporate performance management (CPM), empowering finance and business leaders everywhere with critical insights to plan smarter, report faster, and analyze better. We deliver powerful and intuitive solutions for mid-market, enterprise and non-profit organizations seeking to transform the management of their business performance. A five-time consecutive Deloitte Technology Fast 500 winner and ranked as the #16 Most Influential SaaS Company in the World and named a visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for CPM Suites, Adaptive Insights is addressing the needs of a large and rapidly growing cloud CPM market.
The award-winning Adaptive Suite is a cloud-based solution built to automate financial planning and forecasting activities through easy-to-deploy cloud-based applications with a user-friendly and “Excel-like” interface. It is the only fully-integrated CPM and business intelligence (BI) suite built for the cloud containing planning, consolidation, analytics, and reporting applications. Available in eight languages with support for more than 190 currencies and exchange rates, the Adaptive Suite powers over 3,300 customers in more than 85 countries worldwide. We are reinventing CPM and BI technology within the world’s most intuitive cloud suite and delighting customers everywhere!
Do you have a passion for Data Structures and Algorithms? Come start your career with the team that is responsible for building our core engine for calculating real time data. This is the heart of our platform that is used by thousands of companies from small to enterprise.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science
- 0 or more years software engineering experience
- Strong object-oriented development skills
- Experience developing in Java
- Passion for Data Structures and Algorithms
- Experience with data processing and parallel computing
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Dedication to excellent high quality coding practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills