Adaptive Insights is powering a new generation of business planning for organizations seeking business agility in today’s fast-moving world. Traditional planning is too hard and too slow for today's agile businesses. That’s why we built the Adaptive Insights Business Planning Cloud for people in companies to collaborate, gain insights, and make smarter decisions, faster. We deliver powerful modeling for any size organization, that is easy enough for everybody who plans. Our platform is so fast and easy to deploy that it can be owned by anyone in the business. All of this is backed by a company that's easy to do business with. We will move mountains to ensure our customers’ success.
Making planning software easy to use is why we’ve won to date. It’s why people who use our products make more proactive, timely, and smarter decisions. It’s why our customers, from small businesses to the largest enterprises, are more agile, efficient, and competitive. And it’s why we are one of the fastest growing companies in the industry with over 3,700+ customers globally.
Honored two years in a row on the Forbes’ Top Cloud 100 list of cloud companies, a seven-time Deloitte Fast 500 winner, and named a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Strategic CPM Solutions, Adaptive Insights is addressing the needs of a large and rapidly growing business planning market.
Come be part of our journey!
We are revamping our IT infrastructure and processes to handle our growth. As Adaptive Insights' Senior Security Engineer, you will own all of corporate security and will play a key role in bringing about a change in the org. You are someone who has a deep understanding of the new threats of today’s networks and have a passion to protect against them. You are someone who is able to effectively work across teams both, internally and externally, assisting end users in understanding security issues and developing mitigation strategies. Finally, we are looking for someone who can be strategic partner to the business while also taking a hands-on approach to get things done.
- Identify security risks and develop solutions to eliminate or minimize risks
- Work with the VP of IT and other business stakeholders to devise a comprehensive multi-year Security roadmap.
- Work with the IT Operations and Applications teams to deliver on the roadmap.
- Secure the company networks, systems, cloud apps, and data by use of existing and new tools to protect against all known and zero day threats.
- Run regular vulnerability tests to make sure all systems and devices are patched and free of all critical and high risk vulnerabilities.
- Monitoring and alerting - design and implement collection of AWS, host logs, define security events and design appropriate alerting, perform analysis of security events, identify root cause and propose remediation
- Support ongoing and new security and compliance initiatives for example GDPR.
- Evaluate, test, implement and support third party security tools
- Manage the successful implementation and enforcement of security policies and procedures.
- Design and development of tools to automate security or security reporting tasks.
- Recommend Hardening Windows (desktop and server), OS X, and Linux systems on a common framework such as NIST or CIS.
- Implement single sign-on technologies for enterprise apps using SAML and WS-Fed.
- Devise and implement a zero trust model for privilege management.
- BS Degree in a technical field with at least 7 years of experience working as a security expert.
- Expert in new generation firewalls, CASB solutions, IDS, Malware protection, 2 factor authentication
- Experience with AWS and the security architecture of AWS including VPCs and cloud trail.
- Specific knowledge of authentications technologies such as AD, Group policy, LDAP, RADIUS, TACACS+, 802.1x, NAC, Microsoft Certificate Services, and PKI in general.
- Experience with SIEM tools, preferably Sumo Logic.
- Hands-on System Administration for Windows and Linux.
- Good hands on scripting skills such as PowerShell, Python.
- CISSP certification preferred.
- Familiar with common principles used in certifications such as TrustE, PCI, SOC 2.
- Good knowledge and experience in implementation of ISO 27001 security framework.
- Excellent communication, organization and presentation skills
- Ability to be cross functional across technical areas as a security expert
- Ability to multi-task and work in a matrix type of Security org
- Passion in the field of information security is a must
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- High energy and results oriented.