Marketing Data Analyst
Marketing Data Analyst
Adaptive Insights’ Marketing Operations team in Palo Alto is looking for someone who is passionate about data, understanding patterns, and asking insightful questions about marketing.
You will use your advanced analytical, problem-solving, and technical skills to play a critical role in interpreting complex datasets and proposing recommendations to improve our different programs and email communications. This role is also responsible for continuous research to explore and implement new technologies and marketing techniques to help our team gain efficiencies, to drive innovation, and to optimize how we meet business objectives. This is full-time, on-site position based in our Palo Alto office.
- Measure and build KPIs to understand the performance and effectiveness of all lead generation activities.
- Understand sources of data, data extraction methodologies, and functional applications related to data flow.
- Analyze and interpret complex data and make recommendations based on findings.
- Use HubSpot and Salesforce software to develop/build targeted lists for sales groups and ABM campaigns.
- Analyze sales funnel and customer segments.
- Manage a small outside team of resources to build targeted account and enriched contact lists for marketing and sales.
- Produce and maintain spreadsheets, reports, process documentation, and dashboards for project scheduling and management.
- Uses collaboration skills and open communication to reach across functional boundaries.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- 2+ years of experience within data analytics
- Organized, logical, and process-oriented
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects to ensure initiatives stay on track
- Ability to learn and work with a mix of technologies, especially data tools such as SQL and other online data services
- Experience working with various digital measurement platforms, such as Google Analytics, AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Master of Excel, VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) knowledge a plus
- Comfortable with marketing automation platforms (HubSpot/Salesforce experience a plus)Adept at cross-functional team collaboration
Posted by Adaptive Insights