Adaptive Insights is powering a new generation of business planning for organizations seeking business agility in today’s fast-moving world. Traditional planning is too hard and too slow for today's agile businesses. That’s why we built the Adaptive Insights Business Planning Cloud for people in companies to collaborate, gain insights, and make smarter decisions, faster. We deliver powerful modeling for any size organization, that is easy enough for everybody who plans. Our platform is so fast and easy to deploy that it can be owned by anyone in the business. All of this is backed by a company that's easy to do business with. We will move mountains to ensure our customers’ success.
Making planning software easy to use is why we’ve won to date. It’s why people who use our products make more proactive, timely, and smarter decisions. It’s why our customers, from small businesses to the largest enterprises, are more agile, efficient, and competitive. And it’s why we are one of the fastest growing companies in the industry with over 3,800+ customers globally.
Honored two years in a row on the Forbes’ Top Cloud 100 list of cloud companies, a seven-time Deloitte Fast 500 winner, and named a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Strategic CPM Solutions, Adaptive Insights is addressing the needs of a large and rapidly growing business planning market.
Come be part of our journey!
We are looking for an experienced manager to lead our engineering team. The ideal candidate will have five years of management experience, the ability to lead a group of talented developers, great communication and collaboration ability, and the desire to own and improve enterprise software solutions in a SaaS environment. The ideal candidate will have managed product development teams, responded to customer escalations, and supported an enterprise solution in a mission-critical role.
- Attract, hire and maintain a team of talented engineers
- Be a strong advocate for an excellent customer experience by being proactive in assessing escalations, and working with the team to respond appropriately
- Work with Product Owner and Tech Lead to balance work around strategic goals, tech debt, and development of individuals.
- Strong advocate for development process, and culture of continuous improvement.
- This team codes and deploys fixes to production code, and this leader will work with and communicate closely with customers on upcoming major releases and scheduled minor releases
- Work closely with product owners to deliver better solutions
- Proven ability to balance multiple priorities and communicate across organizational boundaries
- Minimum five years of experience managing developers in an enterprise software company
- Experience delivering and supporting C# .NET Enterprise applications
- Ability to mentor and lead a talented and opinionated scrum team
- Ability to isolate, reproduce, and eliminate software issues
- Experience deploying mission-critical, 24x7 solutions in a SaaS environment
- Strong leadership, communication and organizational skills
- Business intelligence or reporting experience is a huge plus
- Exposure to multiple source code control systems and build frameworks is a plus
- Experience working with distributed teams on related products
- Bachelor's Degree from a 4-year college or university, or equivalent is required
- Must live in the Denver, CO area or be willing to self-relocate to the Denver, CO area.