Adaptive Insights is the enterprise software leader in cloud corporate performance management (CPM), empowering finance and business leaders everywhere with critical insights to plan smarter, report faster, and analyze better. We deliver powerful and intuitive solutions for midmarket, enterprise and non-profit organizations seeking to transform the management of their business performance. A five-time consecutive Deloitte Technology Fast 500 winner and ranked as the #16 Most Influential SaaS Company in the World and named a visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for CPM Suites, Adaptive Insights is addressing the needs of a large and rapidly growing cloud CPM market.
The award-winning Adaptive Suite is a cloud-based solution built to automate financial planning and forecasting activities through easy-to-deploy cloud-based applications with a user-friendly and “Excel-like” interface. It is the only fully-integrated CPM and business intelligence (BI) suite built for the cloud containing planning, consolidation, analytics, and reporting applications. Available in eight languages with support for more than 190 currencies and exchange rates, the Adaptive Suite powers over 3,300 customers in more than 85 countries worldwide. We are reinventing CPM and BI technology within the world’s most intuitive cloud suite and delighting customers everywhere!
The Senior Full Stack Software Developer builds and delivers working software programs to the definition of Done in accordance with deadlines.
This position requires a full stack developer who collaborates with professional colleagues and Product Owners to continuously develop, build, maintain and deliver the Adaptive Insights visualization application (Discovery) within an agile environment.
- Apply functional and technical expertise to the development, maintenance and enhancement of the Adaptive Insights Suite.
- Independently write well-designed, testable code that delivers functional performance and scalability to the definition of Done within the Scrum framework.
- Undertake complex system analysis, design, programming and testing.
- Communicate with product owners to understand requirements, build and integrate functionality.
- Collaborate with the Architect and other team members to design and deliver features, and explore ideas for improvement.
- Integrate technical components in accordance to requirements.
- Work independently within a professional technical team to achieve workload and quality targets.
- Provide technical leadership, expertise and capability.
- Proactively manage own work load in a team orientated Scrum environment.
- Maintain a working knowledge of current and emerging trends in technology and methodologies as they relate to software development and integration.
- Actively participate in informal, innovative and creative workplace culture that values diversity and ethical behaviour, transforming ideas from inception to implementation with minimal assistance.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 7 years’ experience as a Full Stack Developer incorporating:
- Cloud based software development
- Enterprise software development experience
- Working in an agile environment delivering product functionality
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- A can do attitude
Required Technical Expertise
- Proven ability to rapidly learn new technologies with competency in the following:
- C# and .NET (CORE, 4.5+)
- Typescript, SASS/LESS
- Visual Studio (2015)
- Oracle or SQL Server
- Unit Testing and Continuous Integration
- Modern development toolchain
- Source Control (Git)
- Issue Tracking (JIRA)
Required Professional Skills and Knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to build and deliver working software systems to deadlines in an agile environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to liaise effectively with product owners, architects, technical leaders and technical colleagues.
- Proven ability to participate in, and or lead, a highly skilled technical team to achieve shared goals.
- High level analytical, conceptual and problem management skills.
- A persistent, reasoned and resilient approach to solution based problem-solving.
- Intrinsically motivated with a proven ability to self-manage time and resources effectively.
- Passionate about building and refining working software that delivers competitive advantage to end-users.
- Knowledge of design principles.
- Sound interpersonal skills, contributing to a positive and compassionate workplace culture.
- Proven ability to work in alignment with Adaptive Insights values of Collaboration, Service and Passion, Innovation and Transparency.
- An eye for UX design and expertise with design tools.
- Ability to investigate and analyse scalability of a growing product.
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with modern development toolchains:
- A history of permanent employment and reliable tenure