Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in Boston with our EMEA Head office in Reading, UK and further European offices in Paris, Munich and Ghent, we have been named as one of the world’s fastest growing software companies and have been rated a leader by the analyst community.
Who are we?
Acquia, one of the fastest growing tech companies in helping companies build and support innovative digital experiences, is looking for talented, cloud savvy professionals to join our global team of support engineers.
What do we do?
- Work with a broad customer base consisting of non-profits, educational institutions, governmental bodies, and Fortune 500 companies around the world.
- Use advanced problem-solving to resolve complex challenges in real time across a number of technical domains.
- Collaborate across the Support organisation and other internal teams to provide the best possible outcomes to meet client need.
- Use our experience to build state of the art support tools.
- Passion for the web, open-source, and for helping others.
- Evidence of a curious mind.
- Experience in site development and/or PHP development and demonstrable Drupal skills a plus.
- An understanding of the LAMP stack and Bash.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Customer service or customer engagement experience a plus.
- Bachelor's degree preferred