Freedom. For tens of thousands of high-profile sites around the world and the users that depend on them, Acquia means freedom. Our purpose is to deliver the highest performance platform for Drupal-powered sites and back that up with the best support available anywhere. With Drupal and Acquia you are free to create and express yourself knowing that no matter how big your ideas become we've got your back.
About this position
The Acquia Cloud Site Factory team is growing to meet increasing customer demand for flexible site management at scale. In this role your expertise and craftsmanship will shape the next generation of leveraged site management. If you are interested in microservices architecture and are compelled to take your skills to the next level on a product that is critical to Acquia's success, this is your opportunity.
- Participate in short daily stand-up meetings
- Work with talented and thoughtful engineers
- Design, implement, and operate the services you develop
- Define and prioritize work to delight high-profile customers
- Strong software development skills
- Curiosity and a passion to create
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to develop beautiful code
- Full stack development experience using Linux, Apache, and MySQL
- BS in Computer Science with 3 years of software development experience
- Designing and implementing microservices
- Large scale task automation
- Linux / Unix system administration
- Languages: Go, PHP, Ruby
- Containerization using Docker
- Automated testing experience--Jenkins, TravisCI, unit tests, system tests, etc.
- Cloud hosting experience (e.g., Amazon Web Services, Google Compute, Azure)
- Open source development
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.