Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
Acquia Journey is a customer journey orchestration engine. Working closely with Acquia’s Machine Learning team, the Journey Engineering team focuses on the delivery of product offerings either as components integrated into other Journey offerings such as Lift or as standalone products.
- Strive to consistently achieve excellence in work delivered
- Focus on quality work
- Use sound rationale for problem identification and decision-making
- Give best and maintain a positive outlook
- Take on additional responsibilities as the job requires
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Build high volume and highly available backend and frontend components utilizing cloud based services from Amazon Web Services
- Participate in the entire software development lifecycle including development, automated testing, deployment and operations
- Work in a DevOps focused team owning and operating the services you build in accordance with service level objectives
- Provide product support to internal and external stakeholders
- Strong software development and problem solving skills
- Motivated to develop software, and does not shy away from from the challenge of learning new technologies
- Experience working with Python or other high-level programming languages (for the right candidate with frontend experience, this can be optional as long as you are excited about the opportunity to learn backend technologies and become an all-rounder)
- Ability to multitask, prioritize tasks, communicate with peers, and meet expected milestones
- Experience working in a fast-paced, agile environment and partnering effectively with other team members
- Desirable: Linux, github, Docker, AWS, REST
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.