Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the Boston, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
ORCA is an internal system for testing all Acquia products’ integrations with Drupal 8 in a unified manner on top of the Acquia Cloud hosting platform. We are seeking an engineer to help design, implement, and develop the system. We’d like someone passionate about quality and motivated by the idea of shipping seamless, high-quality cross-product integrations, and we need someone with extensive experience in integrations, testing, and Drupal 8.
Responsibilities of this position include evaluating the technical challenges of seamlessly integrating Acquia products with Drupal, developing strategies and code to finely and thoroughly test these integrations, and architecting a developer-facing framework for strong, continuous, automated testing of Acquia products with various flavors of Drupal, including the Lightning distribution.
- Develop standard internal testing platform for Lightning and Acquia’s product integrations for Drupal.
- Work with the Product Owner to determine requirements.
- Prioritize and estimate own work and track issues.
- Execute projects effectively and efficiently.
- Strive to consistently achieve excellence in work delivered.
- 3+ years of experience with modern PHP knowledge.
- 3+ years of experience with Drupal 8, especially module development and site building.
- Expertise in designing and implementing tests, testing strategies, continuous integration, and related tools.
- Positive, solution oriented.
- Previous engagement with the larger Drupal community is a plus.
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.