Junior Developer/Associate Consultant- Academy Program
Do you want to work with a leading cloud platform?
Do you thrive on learn new technologies?
Do you enjoy working directly with customers to solve problems?
Do you want to advance your career?
Join the awesome team at Acorio and grow your career in our Acorio Academy Program!
This is an amazing opportunity to learn some of the hottest technical skills on the market!
The Junior Developer/Associate Consultant will be hired and trained in our Acorio Academy program-an intensive training bootcamp designed to teach smart up-and-coming technology professionals how to develop on the ServiceNow platform and become world-class consultants. During and after the program, you will work alongside and learn from experienced Consultants and team members and contribute developing solutions for our customers’ transformative business problems in IT, HR, and Finance.
As an Acorio Associate Consultant, your analytical, interpersonal, creative thinking, business management and leadership skills will be called upon from day one. You will learn how to develop and configure the ServiceNow platform (a cloud-based software platform for enterprise service management) and the IT Service Management Industry. In addition you will become fluent in core consulting skills including client communication, process work, and collaborative team functioning. Every day is different, but here's just a sample of the things you can expect as you are placed in the thick of the action, working side by side with some of the best in the business:
What You’ll Be Doing During the Academy (approximately 12 weeks):
- Work as a member of project teams performing basic configuration, testing and documentation as you learn to use the ServiceNow platform.
- Provide clients with powerful facts and analyses that outline solutions and insight.
- Learn from industry leaders and hone your development and consulting skills
What You’ll be Doing After the Academy:
- Solve technical challenges across multiple complex projects at a time
- Work alongside project team members to develop technical and process solutions to customer business problems
- Turn business requirements into technical solutions
- Interact with customer business and technical team members in person and virtually via WebEx, etc.
- Configure, customize, enhance and test all aspects of ServiceNow (Workflow, UI, client scripts, business rules, etc.)
- Prepare client facing and internal technical deliverables
- Establish Acorio implementation best practices and service offerings
- Drive continuous improvements to increase Acorio’s delivery efficiency and quality
- Collaborate with team to develop next-gen platform technologies and apps
- Innovate on ideas for software applications to develop and sell
You are a critical thinker that like to break things down, analyze, reason and problem solve
You have a demonstrated passion for technology- you are actively tinkering with relevant tools, reading/writing blogs, hacking/innovating.
You find strength to complete a task, even when challenging, without giving up
You are ambitious, with an analytical skill set and endless curiosity, pushing yourself to always be learning
You are articulate and enjoy communicating complex items simply
You are energetic and enthusiastic
You are deadline-driven, organized and able to multitask
You are flexible and you thrive when working with a close-knit team
0-2 years of work experience
Experience with web development concepts and technologies
Database knowledge- concept of querying tables, etc.
IT service desk/help desk support experience a plus
Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
Experience with Angular JS, Twitter Bootstrap a plus
This position includes a base salary, bonus, equity and benefits
Sound like a fit? Submit your resume and let’s have a conversation!
Acorio is an Equal Opportunity Employer