We are seeking an exceptional & talented Front End Designer/Developer work with online solution development team to lead and define front-end development guideline and standard coding convention. Also help design web user interface following user requirement. Candidate must have modern and innovative mindset and work as a professional.
The successful candidate will work within an established distributed Scrum Team. Technology is used to ensure effective and close collaboration between the team members who are typically located in different location. In addition to day-to-day Scrum Team commitments, the aspirations for the successful candidate will be to take responsibility as a technical lead within a Scrum team.
Leading team and being front-end expertise to define guideline and standard coding conversion to develop online solution for various
- Consult and advise on UI that personify our client brands
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Evaluate new technologies and share your experience with other aCommerce teams
- Ability to communicate effectively in written English as aCommerce works in multiple countries in Southeast Asia. Strong Oral English skills preferred
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS is a plus
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / SVN
- Ability to work with QA engineers on creating Selenium test
- Self-motivated and look for challenges
- Can say "no" (and give a better solution)
Founded in May 2013, aCommerce has over 1,400 staff across offices and fulfillment centres in Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines.
The company is committed to equal opportunities for all of employees and to a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at aCommerce are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, religion or belief, gender, sexuality, age, family or parental status, or any other status that may be protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.