You should be very service-minded with solid people skills and a desire for continuous improvement of both the platform and yourself.
- Support internal platform users by monitoring and troubleshooting both in-house and 3rd party applications
- Cultivate strong working relationships with system users and show high levels of responsiveness
- Inspect and ensure all platform applications function properly through coordination with technical teams
- Resolve and/or escalate tickets and incidents
- Educate and train end-users on application usage, particularly explaining newly-developed functionalities
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration or related fields
- 2-3 years’ experience
- High level of responsibility, service minded and good interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willingness and ability to learn new technology
- Fast learner, self-motivated individual with a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills with very good command of English
- Possess strong business acumen while experience in e-Commerce or ERP business are counted as a big plus
- Special skills; having some exposure to database querying tools is preferable (MySQL, SQLServer etc)
aCommerce is the leading ecommerce enabler and e-distributor in Southeast Asia, delivering retail solutions for global brands such as L’Oreal, Samsung, and Unilever.
Founded in May 2013, aCommerce has over 1,400 staff across offices and fulfillment centres in Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines.
The company is committed to equal opportunities for all of employees and to a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at aCommerce are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, religion or belief, gender, sexuality, age, family or parental status, or any other status that may be protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
The aTeam is made up of highly ambitious individuals driven to innovate, build and succeed and is always looking for like-minded self-starters to join.