Accela offers employees a culture that emphasizes performance, productivity and collaboration. You can’t help but feel empowered, engaged and motivated when you work with like-minded individuals who are driven and passionate about contributing to a market-leading, high-growth software organization with proven technology.
While we are busy changing the world, we also strongly believe in having fun and excitement at work, and encourage a collaborative and healthy work-life balance.
If you are motivated by the idea of delivering on the promise of democracy in the digital age and solving for a new era of more efficient, open and innovative governance, then we’d love to hear from you.
Where do you fit:
· Part of a team delivering Accela’s next generation GovTech platform
· Work closely with a cross-functional team of developers, designers, and QA engineers to ensure the reliability of the platform.
· Participate on Agile teams, with regular scrum meetings, as well as planning and grooming meetings
· Hands on building and managing Azure cloud software environments
· Perform reviews, unit testing, and implementing software best practices
· Perform system analysis to ensure the proposed solution is the best-in-class without causing negative impact
· System Administration
· Windows Server
· Cloud Provider experience
· Azure; or
· SQL Server
· System Monitoring
· Create, edit and maintain operating system native scripts:
· Linux: Shell (csh, bash, etc)
· Windows Server: Power Shell
· Cloud infrastructure management
· Standup, provision, scale, autoscale
· Orchestration tools mastery
· Ability to process technical service requests