Want to transform the financial industry? Abra is working on the world’s first multi-currency, multi-crypto mobile wallet that lets you buy, sell, hold, and send fiat and crypto currencies all in the palm of your hand.
As a Staff Java Software Engineer, you will write server side code that powers Abra’s mobile app. You will build a robust and scalable backend infrastructure that facilitates cryptocurrency transactions between smartphone users all around the world. You will also build integrations with cryptocurrency exchanges globally to enable buy and sell of cryptocurrencies. Finally, you will also help with writing test automation to assure that our solutions delight our customers.
- Collaboratively identify product requirements and design architecture with Product, UX, and Mobile App development team
- Write server side Java REST APIs for crypto-currency transactions
- Integrate with cryptocurrency exchanges globally
- Write automated tests for those APIs
- Conduct early project scoping and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
Skills and Requirements
- +5 Years in server side development in Java
- Deep expertise in REST and RESTful APIs
- Experience with Jersey, Play framework, Spring Boot
- Experience in Java for Test automation
- JBehave or Cucumber, Git, continuous integration tools (Jenkins)
- Ability to work effectively, efficiently and independently with minimal oversight
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience in modern test techniques such as Test and Behavior Driven Development (TDD and BDD)
- Familiarity with Agile / Scrum