6sense is the industry's leading big data-powered intelligent marketing cloud and has used modern advances in data science to finally deliver on marketing technology's promise: complete omni-channel buyer visibility, highly converting pipeline and measurable proof of ROI. 6sense works with Fortune 5000 enterprises and fast-growing B2B companies to effectively find in-market buyers, reach them and convert them – and ultimately drive revenue. 6sense customers have the critical ability to operate not simply on gut instinct and static look-alike firmographics, but on detection of active buying cycles that indicate a business need and propensity to purchase.
We're moving fast, have high momentum, and are releasing a new product to the masses that has been in the works with an existing customer base. Feedback is good, and customers are engaged. This product is the groundwork for all our future customer products, and a great opportunity to come into the company with strong impact on the future direction of 6sense's product.
- Fluent in HTML and CSS and experience with preprocessors like HAML, SASS, LESS, Jade, or Stylus
- Keep up to date on latest design systems, animation libraries, and frameworks
- Understanding of modern front end frameworks (React, Redux, etc.)
- A desire to advance your learning and get involved in our broader product engineering efforts
- Excellent communication skills
No H1-B sponsorship available for this role. 3rd party recruiters will not be entertained