About 3D Robotics:
3DR makes advanced drone technology easily accessible to the construction, mining and surveying industries for use in data analysis, mapping, 3D modeling and more. 3DR’s flagship enterprise product Site Scan is a complete camera to cloud system that makes it safer and easier than ever for enterprise and commercial users to collect and process aerial data, perform inspections and improve business operations. For more information on 3DR, please visit 3DR.com.
As a member of our iOS team, you'll develop UI and drone interface software used by our customers to plan and fly autonomous vehicle flights and capture aerial imagery.
This position will be based out of our Berkeley office.
What You’ll Own:
- Design, develop, debug and maintain iOS Swift software for production apps
- Work in our software version control system to utilize branches and pull requests
- Work within out SCRUM system to track features and bugs
- Fly drones to test and develop software
- Work with our passionate and intelligent team of front-end, vehicle, mobile and test engineers and UI designers
Our ideal candidate has:
- 2-5 years of iOS software development
- 1+ years with Swift, high proficiency
- Experience building interactive iPad/iPhone UI with Xcode Storyboards
- Experience with Git and continuous integration tools
- Proficient in writing modular code that is built to be debugged
- Effective working with a team, solid communication skills
- BS in computer science or equivalent experience
Bonus Points for:
- MapKit, Mapbox or equivalent map frameworks
- Developing software that connects to drones or other hardware
- 2D and 3D visualization development on iOS
- GCD Asynchronous events and animation
- Using Sketch UI designs for app development
What’s in it for you:
- We care about doing things right, and we’ll trust you to do the same
- You'll feel satisfied that you're creating something that people love
- We are working on something awesome! Drones are changing how work gets done, and we’re leading the way.
- We'll pay you a competitive salary plus equity, along with all the traditional benefits and some not-so-traditional ones, like a vacation policy that's on the honor system