The Engineering team at 128 Technology is at the forefront of innovation by helping to realize the mission of better, safer, and faster networks. They are currently seeking a motivated self-starter, who enjoys working collaboratively to fulfill this role. Your primary focus will be designing and implementing user interface components for our flagship 128T product. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. In addition, you will be coordinating with the rest of the team working on different layers of the product. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries
- Work with the User Experience and Product Management team to translate wireframes, data visualizations, design concepts, and ideas into reality.
- Collaborating with the other engineers to meet product development goals, milestones, and deadlines.
- A BS or MS in a computer science related field.
- 3+ years experience working on web applications.
- Experience with React.js
- Experience with well-known React workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Understanding of HTML5, CSS, and Sass/LESS.
- Experience writing unit and integration tests.
- Ability to deliver clean, modular code quickly and efficiently.
- Experience developing on Linux OS or Mac OS X.
- Experience with NodeJS backend web frameworks like Express
- Knowledge of functional programming or experience with functional frameworks such as Reactive-Extensions.
- D3.js experience.
- Experience with Webpack
- Good understanding of networking and TCP/IP.